Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I Am Hanging Around The 185 Pound Target

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 184.8-pounds. That's up from yesterday by 1.8-pounds. I am below 185; not by much.

Well, here I am up and down around that 185-pounds target. I seem to remember two weeks ago I was writing that this would be the week that I hit 180-pounds. Well, well, it's harder than I predicted. I believe this is a set point for my body here.

I haven't gone so far off of my calorie allotment of 1,500 calories to deserve these slow results. I may have to lower my calorie allotment to 1,400 calories. I don't have the time to increase my excercise. (I work 12-14 hours a day)

So, what will I do? We shall see.

I Am Suffering From Extreme Hunger
Today I was awake at 4:30 AM. I set the clock for 5:00 AM. It didn't have to go off because I was wide awake and absolutely could not go back to sleep. It's because I was hungry.

I got out of bed and made breakfast. I ate it. It was about 380 calories or so of food. I was fine for a couple of hours, but by 9:00 o'clock in the morning my stomach was sore with hunger. I knew I would be eating lunch so I decided to ride out the hunger.

Let me tell you my stomach began to hurt and I got a head ache. It was a distracting, nauseating 3 hour wait until lunch time.

When I finally did eat at noon, the food that I consumed didn't seem to be enough.

I had a salad, and a tortillini (pasta) dinner in mushroom sauce. Then I had a small dessert. Here it is 2 hours later and my stomach is turning on itself.

It's hard to keep at it with this weight loss thing. Sometimes the hunger is just unbearable. It's something that has to be dealt with if anyone hopes to lose weight. That's just the way it is.

It would be nice if I had a lot of options for foods when I am out on the road. Many would like to comment and tell me what to eat. Folks, it's not that easy. It's just not. I am away from home from Sun up until Sun down. So, that's the way it is.

I don't have a lot of time to complete this post. I am up in Rockford, Illinois for today. I raced over here, and now I have to be on my way.

So, bye for now...

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...