Saturday, October 6, 2007

Walk; It Gets The Fluids Moving

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 195-pounds. That's up a bit from yesterday's posting.

Before I posted today I had it in my mind to go jog, or walk for excercise. Just as I was getting around to putting on my shorts, my friend called. He wan't to go walk. I had thought about running. However, I had some tenderness in my groin from last nights run. I thought better of the matter and joined my friend for a 2 + mile walk around the college track.

It was better than going alone because we could chit chat along the way and keep each other company. So I opted for the walk. We completed the 2 + miles in 33:43 minutes. He was happy with it. We were chugging around the track at a faster than normal walking pace.
We both broke a little sweat. I knew I was burning something. Albeit maybe not as much as it I had jogged.

After we walked I went home and weighed myself. I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 182.4-pounds.

I won't be posting this as a record today. I am accounting that this dramatic change in weight of almost three pounds was due wholly to a loss of body fluids due to dehydration. Sorry but no record for this today.

However, this does show me that there is some potential here on the horizon for a new weight loss record. Maybe, just maybe in two weeks I will hit that 180-pound target. It's looking pretty good here.

And did I tell you that I am feeling much better having lost all the extra baggage? Hey, just think I have lost six 10-pound bowling balls of weight off of different parts of my body.
Or another way to put it is I have lost 7.5 gallon jugs of water. (One gallon of water is about eight pounds U.S.)

That is a dramatic difference there.

Here Is How I Did It
I did it by cutting back my portion sizes, adding a calorie value to everything that I eat, and drink, writing it all down (yes everything), and weighing myself at least once per day.

You can do it too. Do you want to? Are you happy with that belly that laps over the belt line? Are you happy with those thick thighs? Are you happy with those fat calves?

I don't know if you are. But, if you aren't, then you can get it off.

In other words: EAT LESS FOOD.

Today I ate: Three eggs (210 calories), sport drink (120 calories), Oatmeal-1 cup (wet) (150 calories), Honey-1 tablespoon full (60 calories). The total today so far is 540 calories.

Part Two: Finishing Off The Day
This is my ending food consumption for this day.
I went to the store and purchased two cans of food. You know those little cans of pork and beans, and the other was beans, and chicken wieners. I finished off those for lunch (440 calories).
Later I ate one of the plastic cups of Chef Boyardee Spaghetti And Meat Balls. With that I ate two large apples, and two oranges. My total calorie consumption for today ended at 1590 calories. There you have what I ate for the day.

Bye for now...

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...