Friday, February 1, 2008

The Hunger And Frustration Is Worth It

Hello weight losing fans...

I posted my weight for today earlier. Since I have a little bit of time, I thought I might share something.

I travel a lot. I am away from my home more than I want to be. However, until I find a different employer, I have to live with this job.

That said. Being as I am out on the road so much I have to find all kinds of sources for food. It usually becomes very expensive going out on the road. I though that I would do myself a favor by bringing food with me. Since I don't have any refrigeration available I made something that can hold up to all kinds of weather; Peanut Butter, and Jelly Sandwiches.

Being is I am with people a lot out on the road I find that I have to eat where they eat, or go scrounge for food.

It's not easy to regulate the food intake when the days are long, and the hunger monster strikes.

I see all kinds of people who are preponderant. Especially the adult women. Phew...
These are ladies who could stand to shave forty pounds off their figures.

It's no different for me. I am constantly battling my temptation to over eat. As you can see even with my reduced calories the body stubbornly holds onto the pounds.

My Friend Tried Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, And Diet Pills
I have a friend who I served with in the military. He told me the other day that I am remarkable and persistant because I lost 60-pounds. He told me he tried Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, and even diet pills only to fail in his quest to drop off the pounds.

I don't know how true it is that I am remarkable, but I would say I am persistent. The only reason I am so persistent is because it was killing me slowly to be so heavy. I was falling apart. I had to lose weight.

Now that I have lost the weight and feel so much better, I don't want to regain it. I can't wait until I finally shed these last twenty pounds.

It went through more frustration than I care to think about getting off this weight. I gave up a lot of food that I could have continued to eat.

You will have to give up food, and put up with the hunger and frustration if you want to lose that weight.

I am writing to tell you, that it is well worth it.

Bye for now....

And that's the way it is....I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...