Thursday, February 21, 2008

I'm Fighting Night Time Hunger

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 181.2-pounds.
That's up over that 180-target again.

This morning I awoke at around 4 AM. I could not sleep. I was trying to fall back to sleep. I was hungry. I mean I had real physical hunger. I had to repeat the process as I did the night before, get out of bed, and then eat something.

This isn't a compulsive hunger as in I have this urge to satisfy some psychological need. Nope, it's cat's clawing at the inside of my tummy kind of hunger. I have no way to fix it.

People send suggestions. I have read stuff on the internet. Nothing solves the problem. I am trying to sleep at night, something wakes me up, then I have to fight gnawing hunger. It's discouraging for sure.

I have to keep remembering how far I have come so far, and then continue to push on.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is....I'm David Dane

1 comment:

Andrew is getting fit said...

Have you tried drinking lots of water?

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...