Friday, February 29, 2008

The Weights Up Some Today

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 182.2-pounds.
That's only because I snacked on a couple rolls with peanut butter and jelly, and some cheese dip.

This is a second post for today
It's 10:30 PM. I am about to retire for the evening. I just came back from the Outback Steakhouse. I will probably step up onto the scale in the morning weighing in around 184-pounds because I ate late, and consumed an 11 ounce steak, large baked potato, salad, lots of glasses of ice tea, and a large bread roll. (For those of you who read this. My time was off here. It was 10:30 PM when I wrote in the second post. I originally wrote 9:30. So it's a correction.)

We'll see.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

2 comments:

Dinahsoar said...

Just catching up on my blog reading...looks like your calorie increase hasn't done any harm...you're holding steady...a few more weeks like this and maybe you can cut back and start losing again...honestly...I don't think we ever totally get over being hungry a lot of the time...we just have to monitor our food intake and make sure we don't eat more than we need...

David Dane said...

Thankyou Dinah. Well tonight I won't be hungry. I just ate at the Outback Steakhouse. I had an 11 ounce steak, a baked potato, salad, and a large roll. I will be seeing that on the scale tomorrow morning.

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...