Saturday, February 16, 2008

Obesity And Cancer, Could There Be A Link?

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 178-pounds.
Didn't I tell you that it was stuff waiting to leave?

So how did I blast out 7-pounds of brown stuff?
In the middle of the day I drank down a tall glass of water with one scoop of colon cleaner, and two scoops of Metamuscil mixed in. Three hours later I reaped the process of a large glass of water, one scoop of colon cleaner, and two scoops of Metamuscil.

This of course was over and above the recommended amounts on the containers. It did get the job done. Need I say more?

Again, this is a ookey topic. I don't like it either. Only the reality is we have problems getting off those extra pounds. I do, and maybe you do too. It's naive to think I can ignore some things. I am writing my experiences for someone out there who is in "The Battle Of The Bulge"

Years ago I read about John Wayne the famous actor. The article mentioned when he was autopsied after his death there was over 20-pounds of fecal in his intestines.

Folks that's too much poop. Hey, if you aren't moving out the brown stuff ever time you eat a meal, then there is a problem. You don't want that brown stuff sitting in your intestines smelling up the joint.

I wasn't moving like I should. So, I had to do the unthinkable. I blasted the stuff out. Now, everything is moving normally. I'm Sooooooo sorry that I had to share this with you.

I am back at just over my record for weight loss in this season.

My Friend Send Me An Article Cancer, And Obesity
Obesity Raises Cancer Risk
"FRIDAY, Feb. 15 (HealthDay News) -- The more weight you carry on your body, the greater your odds of developing cancer, British researchers report."


You can read the rest of the article if you like.

My thoughts are these: There are other risks that come into play from being obese. We the preponderants are surely wrecking our quality of life.

Let's assume God hasn't ordained today, or the next few weeks to go home. I mean die. If this is so, then what ought we do for "ourselves" to improve the quality of our lives?

Should we smoke cigarettes until we smell like a walking chimney? No!
Should we drink alcohol until we are so addicted that we need a drink before noon time? No!
Should we eat everything that we can eat? No!

We have an obligation to ourselves to strive to keep those pounds off. It's for no other reason than to improve the quality of life for "ourselves." It's the "ME" in the formula.

When I decided to write this blog, I had to think about what will get people thinking. I don't know.

How about this? I am a human being like you. I have the darndest, whacky stuff happen to me. I could write a book about my misfortunes. I have had nature turn on me. I have equipment fail on me. I have had friends who should know better put knives solidly in my back to wreck my employment.

Here is the thing. I turn hard into the Creator of the Universe. You need to turn hard into him as well. Push against the gates of heaven and demand an answer for you troubles.

If your weight is an issue, like mine, then storm heaven for relieve. I did, and here I am. I have other things as well. But, this one, being so overweight that I couldn't move, was a big one.

Bye for now....

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...