Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Still Around 180-Pounds

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 180.4-pounds.
That's down from yesterday, but still up over the record.

This is getting old.

This morning I set my clock to get up at 5:45 AM. Something woke me at around 1:00 AM. I tried to go back to sleep for over an hour. Finally I couldn't take the hunger anymore. I had to get up and eat something. I ate a few gingerbread cookies, and a couple graham crackers.

It's like that sometimes. When I wake up and cannot sleep. Usually I just drink some tea with honey, but that didn't work this time. So, I decided to eat something. As a result, I am over my calorie count for the day.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

2 comments:

Dinahsoar said...

The weight is going to come off much more slowly now because you only have 20 pounds to go....it's possible you'll only be able to lose maybe a half pound a week. The ups and downs on the scale are likely changes in water...does your scale show the % of your weight that is water? I don't have a scale that does that...just found out that is an option...it could take a year to lose this last 20 pounds...

David Dane said...

Thanks Dinah, oh, I am so excited about that news. Of course, I knew that was a possibility.

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...