Thursday, January 24, 2008

Recovering Sick Person, And I Can Careless About Weight Now

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 182.6-pounds.

I am recovering from a winter cold. As a result I have gone off my careful food consumption regimen.

I really don't have any thoughts for today. Sorry.

I know that so many people hang on my absolute words of wisdom regarding weight reduction. (Oh, I make myself laugh.)

I am recovering. Naw,the cold virus didn't kill me. So, you will be able to continue to look in to see if I am continuing to write dribble.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

1 comment:

A said...

Burn some calories through a good laugh. Pop on some headphones and watch this YouTube of Bill Cosby's Dentist Routine. It must be worth at least 1,000 situps, four Hershey bars, and most of a six pack of Mountain Dew.

I have this on DVD, and have seen it a few dozen times. It is still funny after all these years.

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...