Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Sweets Rack Up Those Calories

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 182.2-pounds.
OK, that's up 1-pound from yesterday.

Have I gained 3-pounds of fat since my record? I am not sure.
Am I worried? NO.

If this were you, wouldn't you be happy that you lost 60-pounds in less than one year? I am.
And I am monitoring my progress. This is so I will be able to keep myself from regaining all the weight that I lost.

Last night I went to the grocery store and purchased some Christmas Cookies that were on the resale rack. I love Ginger Bread Cookies, and of all the Christmas Cookies that I gobbled up, I missed the ginger cookies. I purchased some that were reduced in price. I also purchased ginger graham crackers.

These little delicacies (cookies) are 150 calories for five ginger bread men. The ginger graham crackers were 130 for two crackers.

Be warned that when eating cookies and sweets that it doesn't take too many of these delicious little delicacies to rack up the calories, and to spike up that insulin level.

Today I am going with a friend to lunch. Let's see how I do...

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...