Monday, January 14, 2008

Second Post For Today

Hello weight losing fans...

After I posted this afternoon, I went home and for giggles weighed myself. I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 181.6-pounds.
This is one pound less than this morning's weight. It's not because of dehydration either.

Perhaps tomorrow I will step onto the scale weighing in around 181-pounds; maybe less than that.

Tonight I had to figure out what I could eat that would cap my total food consumption in around 1,300 calories. This is the new calorie count that I am sticking to. It's because I have plateaued in my weight losing efforts.

I took a large cucumber and tossed it into the blender and made mush out of it. I added left over lettuce, celery, carrots, an apple, and two scoops of strawberry protein powder.

I had to keep removing some of the concoction because it kept filling up the blender. When I was done I drank down about 1 1/2 blender cups full of pulverized vegetables.

This probably put back on to me about four pounds of stuff that's in my tummy.

Now, what will I weigh tomorrow after eating this? Who knows. I did manage to keep my total calorie count to just above 1,300 calories.

I counted up the vegetable calories which were very slight. The three carrots were actually the highest calorie count compared to the green vegetables. The protein powder was the highest calorie count of this whole messy concoction that I blended.

So, let's see what I weigh tomorrow.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...