Monday, January 21, 2008

I Am Sick; I Am Going To Eat When I Want Too

Hello weight losing fans.

Today I stepped up the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 182-pounds.
That's up a pound from yesterday.

My weight may very well have been much less today; not by much. I have contracted a winter cold. Along with that cold has come the symptons a cold produces: chills, runny nose, soreness in the joints, headache.
Well, I was suffering with all of those last night. With all that came my incredible hunger because I stopped eating anymore food around 2 PM.

I wasn't going to suffer with the hunger and with the cold. Since I couldn't dump this cold at a whim, I decided until I get well again, my diet can be shelved. I am not going to try to consume only 1,300 calories right now.

Also, my cold might have been spurned on by this remarkably low calorie consumption. So guess what? I am going to eat when I feel like it.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

3 comments:

A said...

Sounds like a good plan. Chicken soup?

Dinahsoar said...

Hope you get well soon...and I did the same when I was sick a while back...had the flu for about 5 days...ate what sounded good.

David Dane said...

Thanks Dinah and resiliant hawk. I did have chicken soup as a matter of fact. It's good to drink soup when struggling with a cold.

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...