Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I Don't Have Much To Say Today

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 180.2-pounds.
OK, that 180-target is in sight again. Let's see what happens tomorrow.

Today I ate two scoops of protein (200 calories), and two small Lean Pocket Egg Ham rolls (280 calories). For lunch I had a Quizno's Chicken Sub Sandwich (520 calories) and a couple chunks of raw fruit. There aren't that many calories left of the 1,300 calories I allow myself now. (300 calories left for the day.)

I will be glad when I get to where I want so I can go up to a normal calorie count. I am so hungry.

Quizno Sub Sandwich Has Updated It's Web Site
Quizno Subs has added nutritional information to it's web site. Now you can look up the nutritional information for their food products. I have added a link to their web site on the left column of my posts.

I like Quiznos Sub sandwiches. They offer a yummy product that is comparble in price to Subway, and Jimmy John's. I highly recommend you try Quiznos subs the next time you get hungry and are out on the road. You may find the subs very tasty indeed. I do.
Check out Quizno Subs

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

1 comment:

Dinahsoar said...

I actually like Quizno's better than Subway....their meat is more flavorful, and they put more on a sandwich...it increases the price somewhat but the additional protein stays with me...and the sandwich is not mostly bread.

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...