Sunday, May 27, 2007

All Is Not Lost In This "Battle Of The Bulge"

Well, due to technical difficulty I wasn't able to blog for a few days. My weight has gone up, and it has gone down.

After I blogged on Thursday, May 24, 2007 I went home. I stepped on the scale at 199.8-pounds. So I suspect that the extra poundage was just food waiting to find it's way out.

As far as my weight for this morning goes, I weighed 201.6-pounds. I ate late last night. I suspect that most of that too is food waiting leave.

I won't be blogging tomorrow because of the Memorial Day Holiday.
Today's menu was:
  • Bacon-3 strips (120 calories)
  • Eggs-2 fried (160 calories)
  • Salsa on top (20 calories)
  • Cheese (30 calories)
  • Pretzels (110 calories)
  • Potato Chips (190 calories)
  • Subway Cold Cuts Sandwich-6 inches (410 calories)
  • Mayonaise (110 calories)
  • One small chocolate cookie (50 calories)

That's all that I have eaten today so far.

I have consitently eaten less that my 1,500 calorie goal the last three days. I don't have the tablet with me so I can't tell you what I ate, or even weighed.

It's safe to say I have been a good boy the last three days. I do expect it will pay off.

That's all for now.....

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...