Yesterday May 8 I had the following menu:
- 1 piece of bacon
- 1 scrambled egg, with salsa and cheese melted on top
- 1 cup of diet jello
- Turkey Pot Pie
- 3 Lenell cookies
- Chicken 8-ounces
- Green Beans
- A piece of Strawberry covered Cheese Cake (400 calories)
- My total calorie intake for yesterday was 1,573 calories
Today's menu was the following:
- Lean Pockets Ham & Cheddar (280 calories)
- McDonalds Ranch Crispy Chicken Sandwich (600 calories)
- Diet Soda
- Apple (100 calories)
- Two Oranges (80 x 2 =160 calories)
- My total calorie intake for today is so far 1,040 calories
I was talking to a man today that is a diabetic. He is so proud that he ate only a salad and two hard rolls for lunch. He said that he skipped breakfast.
I didn't tell him but I think he is totally uniformed about food and nutrition. If I were a diabetic I would not be skipping meals. If anything I would be adding in snacks in-between-meals to regulate my sugar levels.
He is a type two diabetic. This means his diabetes was probably the result of being overweight and using to much sugar. Even so, he shouldn't skip meals.
I have to go. I will finish this another day. I am so excited that I am back under 203-pounds.
I didn't go crashing throught the 200 pound barrier like I had predicted. I am lingering over 200 pounds.
Bye for now....