Tuesday, May 8, 2007

I Am Still Going Down and losing weight

Hey, I weighed myself this morning in at 204.4-pounds. That's less than yesterday morning. What happened? Well, I just stick as close to the 1,500 calorie a day limit as I can. My body takes care of the fat loss details.

Yes, I had a couple days there where I went way over 1,500 calories. But, my body is still in the adjustment period.

This is going to be a short blog today. I have to get going.

Today's total calorie intake so far is 1,173 calories.

I had for food today:
  • One fried scrambled egg
  • One strip of bacon
  • Salsa on top, and a slice of cheese
  • Three Lenell cookies (50 calories each)
  • A bottle of diet tea
  • Coffee
  • Turkey Pot Pie
  • Eight ounces of chicken
  • 194 grams of green beans

This was all I have had for my total food intake today. Now, I am going to a friends. I may have just a bit more. Now much more.

Bye for now.....

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...