Thursday, May 10, 2007

I Still Haven't Reached 200 Pounds

This morning I weighed in at 202.6-pounds.

I thought for sure that I would be less than that. Oh well, I am at that resistance barrier that I talked about before. It's a set point where the body refuses to let go of the fat.

Todays menu was:
  • Lean Pocket Ham & Cheddar Cheese (280 calories)
  • Coffee with sweetener
  • Cottage Cheese (110 calories)
  • Two bananas (75 x 2 = 150 calories)
  • Turkey Sub Sandwich with mayonaise (Est. 400 calories)

I don't know who has read my blog yet. I have had one person from Australia write to me and say that I have inspired her to lose weight. That's the only comment I have had.

It's hard to keep going with the weight loss thing. There is so much food out there to eat. It's easy to forget what I am trying to do when I get hungry. When I am tired it gets real hard to resist food.

Last night I went home from work and ate a big blob of peanut butter. I don't even know what the calorie count was. I was so tired and hungry I scooped it out of the jar and put it into my mouth without thinking about it.

By the time I realized what I was doing it was too late. Oh well, I wrote it down.

Yesterday during the day I was stepping on the scale and it was around 203.6 pounds when I got home from work. I thought for sure this morning I would have been at 201.8 or about that.

Nope it didn't happen. Now I am away from home for two days, and I don't have a scale to weigh myself. I don't know what is going to happen while I am away from home.

I already ate a big sub sandwich. I don't have my calorie book with me so I can't figure out what it was in calories. I forgot it at home. Oops...

Anyway, I am in Indiana right now. I am in a library in Indianapolis.

Bye for now.....

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...