Thursday, March 20, 2008

Can't Resist Those Chocolate Easter Eggs

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 180.4-pounds.
This is OK.

Today I went into work. Someone had left a bowl full of the chocolate Easter Eggs on the table in the employee break room. I saw those chocolate eggs in the colored tinfoil and avoided them initially. I was hungry, and started picking at the eggs two at a time. Each time I told myself these would be the last two. Well, they weren't the last two. I ended up eating ten of those little eggs.

Whew, I don't know what got into me. One, I was hungry. Two, I like chocolate Easter Eggs. So, there it was. I couldn't resist.

I am so ashamed of myself. NOT !.

I will just add them to my total calories for the day.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

3 comments:

Dinahsoar said...

Most of us who like chocolate can identify with your Easter egg indulgence...they are hard to resist....

Dottie said...

I can identify with the chocolate indulgence. But you know... I like your attitude for not being ashamed. Seriously, I think we can afford a small treat now and then. You've counted it...no harm done. Have a great weekend!

David Dane said...

thanks dinah, and dottie. I appreciate your support

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...