Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Have Fun: It's Time To Lighten Up...Soak Up Some Sun

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing 179.6-pounds.
Oh Weee Haaaa..... I can eat like a normal human being and keep my weight at almost a normal weight.

I don't have to starve to death everyday.
I can have a couple pieces of candy.
I can have a cupcake.
I can have some ice cream.
I can be human, and enjoy life....

Yes, Yes, Yes, oh weee haaaa.....

This morning I got up and decided to do my exercises.
I put on the radio to a station that had some fast beat to it.

This song came on the radio that is sung by Sheryl Crow. I listed the words. I am not a communist myself, but I want you to here the beat, and see if it wouldn't be something fun for you to do some in place exercises to. Some of these words actually make sense.

I am able to relate to the words: "I've got a crummy job. It don't pay near enough."
For now that's just the way it is. Oh, well...

I also thought about this: Hey Lighten up on yourself. Have some fun. Soak up the sun.

I am listing the words to the song, and I am including the video off of You Tube

My thanks go to MIX 101.9 Chicago for putting on the music I love to exercise to.
My thanks to the folks at You Tube
And my thanks go to Sheryl Crow for singing such a fun song.

"I'm Gonna Soak Up The Sun"
Sheryl Crow...

My friend the communist Holds meetings in his RV
I can't afford his gas
So I'm stuck here watching TVI
don't have digital
I don't have diddly squat
It's not having what you want
It's wanting what you've got

[CHORUS:]
I'm gonna soak up the sun
Gonna tell everyone To lighten up
(I'm gonna tell 'em that)I've got no one to blame
For every time I feel lame
I'm looking up
o I'm gonna soak up the sun
I'm gonna soak up the sun

I've got a crummy job
It don't pay near enough
To buy the things it takes
To win me some of your love
Every time I turn around
I'm looking up, you're looking down
Maybe something's wrong with you
That makes you act the way you do
Maybe i am crazy too

[CHORUS]
I'm gonna soak up the sun
While it's still free
I'm gonna soak up the sun
Before it goes out on me
Don't have no master suite
I'm still the king of me
You have a fancy ride,
but babyI'm the one who has the key
Every time I turn around
I'm looking up, you're looking down
Maybe something's wrong with you
That makes you act the way you doMaybe I am crazy too
[CHORUS]
I'm gonna soak up the sun
Got my 45 on
So I can rock on.



Wasn't This Fun?

Bye for now...

And That's The Way It Is...I'm David Dane

2 comments:

Andrew is getting fit said...

Glad to see it's working out for you.

David Dane said...

thanks ebsfawan

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...