Friday, March 28, 2008

I Didn't Quit Maintaining

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 182-pounds.

Someone asked if I have given up maintaining my weight. The answer is No, I haven't given up. I am still watching what I eat. I am staying in and around the 2,000 calorie limits per day.

This is a comfortable range to be in for now. The day will come though when I will put my head down, and charge for that last 20-pounds. I want to eventually reach the 160-target for my weight.

The best thing to do is for now, not struggle like I have.

The weight is going to go up and down even in the maintenance mode. I allow that I will be up 2 or 3 pounds around that 180-target range that I am at now. I don't sweat it.

You shouldn't either. I don't advocate killing onesself to get those pounds off. If the weight comes off too quickly that may cause problems in the future.

I will finish these thoughts later...

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...