Sunday, March 2, 2008

They Made Me Eat

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 183-pounds.

Well, well, have I been eating a bit much here? Hmmmm? Ummm, I ate an 11 ounce steak the other night. That's a bit much...

Yesterday I had a 1/2 pound hamburger. And, a big helping of French Fries. Oink, oink....

Oh, I didn't mention the big frosted cup cake. I didn't eat of my own free will. A bunch of people pinned me down, then stuffed the cup cake into my mouth. Then they moved my jaws up and down and made me swallow the cupcake.

Yeah, yeah that's it. I was made to eat like this over the weekend. Honest...it wasn't me.

Bye the way, Pay NO attention to the counter on the left of my blog. There aren't really that many people looking in on what I write.

I'm just a former Preponderant... Who cares what I have to say?
Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

2 comments:

Andrew is getting fit said...

Hmmm...cupcake. ;)

David Dane said...

ebsfwan, thanks for responding. Yes, I ate a cupcake. The same group of people gave me an even larger cupcake to take home. I cut it in half.

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...