Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter Everyone

Hello weight losing fans...

I haven't posted for two days. Oops....
There wasn't anything that I could do. I wasn't able to get to a computer.

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 179.6-pounds.
That's not bad.

Today is the Easter Holiday. It's a celebration of the Resurection Of Jesus. Well at least to me it is.

It's also one of the times of year, like the Christmas Season, that chocolate is everywhere. Yesterday I was up in Wisconsin visiting my cousin. She had made up a bunch 0f Easter Baskets. There was a tub of chocolate left over that didn't get stuffed into the Easter Baskets.

How do you deal with left over chocolate? Give it to me. I'll stuff it down my mouth. Don't worry, I will polish it off. Hey, don't let the chocolate go to waste.

Actually I didn't do so bad. I chowed down on about five pieces of chocolate.

It's Easter, and I am with family. We will have a bunch of stuff to eat today. Let's just see what happens.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

2 comments:

Dinahsoar said...

Happy Easter....I've eaten a good bit of chocolate too...I'm glad the holiday is over!

David Dane said...

thanks dinah

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...