Friday, March 14, 2008

No Commentary

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 179.8-pounds.
That's back under the 180-pounds mark.

Yesterday I started posting on a different blog. It's still blogspot.com. But, I wanted to air my thoughts about different things. I am keeping this one dedicated to my dribble related to losing weight.

In some of my last posts I made my thoughs known about the Media's favorite darlings. It seems some certain people who used to comment on my blog disappeared. But, that's a liberal for ya, they are tolerant until your ideas and opinions differ from theirs. Then they become intolerant, and actually dispise the person who thinks different. Oops... So sorry....

You can find my first post on my other blog on the left under friends of this blog.

Bye for now...

And that's the way that it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...