Saturday, March 15, 2008

Late Meal, And It Showed In The Morning

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 181.4-pounds...
Ooh.....

Yep, it's what it is. I am currently down at the Crown Plaza Hotel in Springfield, IL. Wow, what a nice place. The staff here is gracious.

Last night I missed the evening meal for the group that I am with. They had a banquet. I told one of the managers. She arranged to have a plate brought out to me.

I lifted the cover to see fresh Lasagna, corn, and a cigar shaped roll. For dessert I was given this absolutely delicious dark chocolate cake. Oh, wow, it was so good.

I didn't pay for this meal. I ate it all. It was yummy.

This explains why today I am seeing what it is that I am seeing on the scale.

Check out my other blog when you can. I have to really work at that one. I only have two posts for now. As the thoughts consolidate in my thinking, I will ramp it up.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

3 comments:

Andrew is getting fit said...

Gotta love chocolate cake. I had a nice piece yesterday morning as well. And it was gooood.

David Dane said...

Thanks ebsfwan. Yes, chocolate cake is good tasting most of the time. I don't eat it as often as I used to. Now, it's a treat. But, oh what a treat. I don't go out of my way to buy chocolate cake either. This slice was given to me. When I saw that dark, creamy frosting shimmering in the hotel light; I knew I had to eat that piece.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...