Thursday, March 27, 2008

Keeping Healthy For the Sake Of Others.

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 182.6-pounds.

I put yesterday's posting into the draft folder. I am not so happy with the way I wrote it.

I was trying to get the point across that we have to survive. That we really need to make a best effort to be as healthy as we can be. This isn't for the sake of selfish gain, but because people around us benefit from you and me.

It's not a real good idea to keep gaining weight by consuming more food than is necessary to live and to survive. If you are overweight then you ought to work on getting to a normal weight.

I am close to my normal weight. I actually have people telling me that I should stay here at the 180-pound target. I differ with that thinking. I have had a ruff time trying to shed these last 20-pounds. I will get there some day.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

2 comments:

Andrew is getting fit said...

Giving up on the maintenance thing?

David Dane said...

No, I am not giving up maintenance. I have every intention that I will maintain. I will eventually go for my last twenty pounds. Thanks for checking in Andrew...

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...