Sunday, March 30, 2008

Wedding, Beer, And Wine, And Up Over The Target

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 184.6-pounds.

Yesterday I mentioned that I was attending a wedding. Like all events there is food available. I had predetermined ahead of time that I was going to be eating a lot of food. I also consumed beer, wine, and champagne.

I had a ten ounce steak yesterday and I am sure this had an effect on the remainder of the food that would make it's way through the digestion.

The alcohol was as many as empty unproductive calories as I have consumed in many months. Alcohol has a slowing effect on the fat burning processes.

So the added poundage is easily explained.

I had a good time. I hope this marriage will make it through the long rocky roads that our modern world throws at marriages, and people.

As for me, I got the brides garter belt. I wish I had a dollar for every time I got the garter belt, I could go on vacation some where. Does this mean I am finally going to meet Miss Right and get married? Ummm.... Not likely.

Bye for now....

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...