Friday, July 20, 2007

Goodies Along The Way And Still Losing Weight

Hello weight losing fans...

I guess I lost everyone else with my commentary on Tuesday about being positive.

I haven't been able to blog the last two days. I have been up early to go to work, and then getting off too late to go blog.

This morning I weighed in at 192.2-pounds.

Yesterday I was at 193-pounds, and the day before I was up at 196.4-pounds.

I haven't been exceeding my daily limit of 1,500 calories.

Do you want to hear something real fun. Tuesday I went to an ice cream manufacturer for a tour. They were giving out free ice cream. I had a Snickers Brownie Ice Cream Bar. It came in at 300 calories. Ooh it was delicious.

That Tuesday night I went to a friends house. I had two pieces of chocolate cream cake. That was another 300 calories.

How could I get away with that? I had enough calories left over from the day that I could splurge on 600 calories. I planned some of it. The rest was that I couldn't get any lunch. So I had to skip. Not on purpose mind you.

Yesterday I had a large fried donut. Yep, it was almost 400 calories. So I didn't eat anything later in the evening because I hit 1,500 calories.

Today I awoke and weighed in at 192.2-pounds. I haven't really gained. And I lost what I had three days ago.

Here is my point. If you are careful, you can have goodies along the way and still hit those weight loss targets.

Today I jogged around the track for 1/2 hour. I did eight laps around the outer ring of the track.

Well I haven't much to say today. I am pooped from my jog, so I am going home to bathe, and play with the parakeet. That's a bird that a friend is having me baby sit.

Bye for now.

___________________________________________________________

Today I consumed:
  • Eggs-four hard boiled (280 calories)
  • Bread-two slices (200 calories)
  • Italian ham (150 calories)
  • Cheese (100 calories)
  • Small brownie (50 calories)
  • Apple (100 calories)
  • Orange (80 calories)
  • Sport drink (120 calories)
  • Energy drink (130 calories)

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...