Saturday, July 14, 2007

Many Days Since I Was At Two Hundred Pounds

Hello weight losing fans.

Today I weighed in at 194.6-pounds.

I went to the College of Dupage Track and jogged for 1/2 hour. I did eight laps around the outer ring of the track and then cooled down. Then I went back to my apartment and jumped into the pool for about 10 minutes. Oh that was so refreshing. And it pulled the heat out of my sore legs.

After my work out and cooling down I stepped back onto my scale. I weighed in at 191.4-pounds.

Today I ate one egg breakfast sandwich (340 calories), one granola bar (120 calories), Marie Callender's Herb Roasted Chicken Dinner (460 calories), one teaspoon of honey (30 calories).

I don't have much time to share my thoughts with you. I have heard some interesting things and talked to some interesting people. However I am working a split today and must be on my way.

One thing that I will share: I was looking back on my food log. It's been 24 days since I went back up to 200-pounds.

Bye for now...

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...