Sunday, July 29, 2007

Quick Blog

I don't have much time to write so here goes. Today I stepped onto the scale weighing in at 190.8-pounds.

I am up from yesterday. I have been a real good boy and held to my 1,500 calorie target. (Well, up until today I have.)

Today I had:

  • Slim Breakfast drink (380 calories)
  • Chocolate protein bar (200 calories)
  • Choline Cocktail (130 calories)
  • Large six inch long breaded chicken cutlet on a French bread roll (900-1000 calories)
  • French Fries (400 calories)
  • Whole Milk-four eight ounce glasses (600 calories)

Today I went over board. It was so good.

Well I gotta go.

Bye for now...

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...