Sunday, July 1, 2007

Up, Up, And Away: Gaining In A Hurry

198-pounds when I weighed in this morning.

Well, what can I say? GOOD FOOD!

I went to work this morning and then came home in the afternoon to weigh in at 196-pounds.

Then I went to the buffet for dinner with some family members.

Let's see how to destroy a diet:
  • Dinner roll
  • Dinner roll
  • Honey butter for the dinner rolls
  • Stuffing
  • Barbecue Pork
  • Steak-4 ounces
  • Steak-2 ounces
  • Chicken Breast
  • Boiled Mushrooms in butter
  • Salad w/ Thousand Island dressing
  • Ice Cream-bowl full
  • Chocolate brownie w/frosting
  • Cheese cake-small piece

Well, congratulations David you blew away 1,500 calories. I blew away 1,500 calories and then blew them away some more. Sure beats getting my stomach dissected and then pinned.

So if you think I am feeling bad, I'm not.

This is another day I let the vagaries of hunger and temptation carry me away.

It's so much fun. Oh, and so delicious.

One more thing: When I went to the buffet most of the people there were very preponderant (fat). They all over eat. Many, many people have got to learn to eat less food than they do.
Their lives will depend on it.

Bye for now...

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...