Thursday, July 26, 2007

Still Hungry After Eating

Hello weight losing fans...

I am writing my second post for today. I wanted to share a thought that has been popping into my head all day. I have written about this before. I am sure I will write about it in the future.

Today I ate breakfast. I had three small pancakes. After I had consumed nearly 600 calories for breakfast I was still hungry.

In the afternoon I stopped and purchased a McDonald's Crispy Chicken Sandwich. This little guy came in at 500 calories.

After I had eaten that meal and drank a bottle of water I was still hungry. I have been hungry most of the day.

Why am I writing these things? Well, it's like this, if you have eaten properly and consumed a carefully measured amount of food afterward you may still be hungry. This doesn't mean you can go eat more food.

This is part of the problem with people today; they think that they can eat until they are satisfied. Uh Uh, it doesn't work like that if you are determined to lose weight. You are going to feel hungry many times after you have eaten a meal.

This is the big lie that I am discovering about many of these dieting companies. They want you to believe that their food is the best for losing weight. It's just food for goodness sake.

If you overeat anything you will get fat or fatter than you are.

There is no magic bullet for losing weight. There is no magic formula in food. There is no consuming until your hearts content anything you want.

I have eaten plenty of goodies along the weight loss path. But, when it boils down to one theme that I have been living by it's this: EAT LESS FOOD.

You have to give up feeding your face until you blow up. You have to give up feeding your face until you are satisfied. Then you have to accept and live with the consequences that go with losing weight. That's hunger and the frustration that accompanies that hunger.

I am heading home to find something to eat. I may jog before hand. I still have about 400 calories left today. So I can go eat a PBJ. Yes!

Bye for now....

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...