Friday, July 13, 2007

Hey weight losing fans. Yesterday I didn't have time to blog.
I weighed in yesterday morning at 194.2-pounds.

This morning I weighed in at 192.2-pounds. That's down a little from yesterday morning.

I don't have time to put out my thoughts for today and yesterday. So you will have to wait for the exciting insights. Yeah right...

Oh, come on, I know you hang on my every word.

Yesterday I ate about 1,750 calories of food. No time to say what though.

Today I ate about 1,490 calories of food. Well, I have to split...

Bye for now.

1 comment:

Jake Silver said...

Regarding my foot, yes I went to Medical. They gave me Ibuprofin and told me to "take it easy" on it. Regarding the Tylenol PM, that is exactly what I take most mornings to get to bed. The doctor has said you can take up to 800mg of Ibuprofin and two Tylenol PM on top of that. So if I'm really sore, that's what I do. But during the day, I don't take a lot of meds unless I really really have to.

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...