Friday, July 27, 2007

I'm Hovering Just Over 190-pounds

Hello weight losing fans...

This morning I stepped onto the scale weighing in at 191.4-pounds.
That's up from yesterday.

Now, I have been hovering over 190-pounds for a couple of weeks now. I did get below 190-pounds one day. Note: I haven't been up over 195-pounds in a weeks time.

So maybe, just maybe that 190-pound window is about to collapse and I will be below 190-pounds.

I have been careful with the food consumption. I have been keeping my total calories around 1,500 calories. That's just enough calories for a slow deliberate burn of the body fat.

I haven't been shedding the pounds as quickly as I did when I started many months ago. This is OK. I wish I could go faster because 160-pounds seems like a long way to go from here.

I have a friend who is giving me pointers about my blogging. He is concerned that I may get down in the dumps for some reason and throw this weight loss thing out. Well, I am already depressed, so there isn't anything that's going to make me blow my target. Besides, it's been hard, why would I want to go through this again?

Last night I awoke at 2:00 AM. I was trying to fall back to sleep. I couldn't I was so hungry. My stomack was growling so loud and it felt like someone was pulling my sides in from the inside.

I got out of bed and made myself a cup of herbal tea, and put a teaspoon of honey in it. I was still rumbly-in-my-tumbly so I made a second cup of tea with honey in it. It was a total of 60 calories and I wrote that in my food journal.

I went to bed and fell back to sleep. I woke up at 9:30 and immediately made something to eat. I was surprised to see my weight jumped up a little bit. I must have had something left inside.

This is the way it is when trying to lose weight. I struggle with terrific hunger sometimes. I don't do anything lately to assuage that hunger. Well, I do use honey. But I haven't been binging.

I am too determined to get to 160-pounds. I want to be lighter than I already am. I jump around now, and even run some. I am just feeling a whole lot better having lost this weight.

Bye for now...

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...