Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Postive Attitude Nonsense

Hello weight losing fans....

I haven't weighed myself today yet. So I don't have any idea where I am with the weight.

I am heading home from work and decided to pop into the local library.

I was reading something yesterday about having a positive mental attitude and how this applies to losing weight.

Listen, I am not into the positive mental attitude stuff. I think some one's idea of a positive attitude is totally subjective. In others words the people who have the positive mental attitudes think they are positive. And I may find that I just don't like that person very much.

I can have a so called "positive mental outlook", but if I eat like a hog, I am still going to get fat as one.

Your body doesn't care if you are happy or sad when you finally cut back on the food consumption. When someone cuts back far enough the body will do it's job and burn extra calories.

Look at the people that were thrown in the prison camps in Germany. That wasn't a very good situation, but those people lost weight. Why? It's because the Germans starved them.

How many times have we heard about people who go into depression and then refuse to eat? They don't eat, and the body loses weight. Don't get me wrong, I'm not writing either of these situations is good. I am just writing the body doesn't care if you are happy or sad when you finally decide to control your food intake. It will do it's job, if you'll do yours.

I don't believe any more these master manipulators that pump out the positivism junk. Most of the time they are just bullies who want their way.

If you are going to lose weight then start reducing your total food intake. Eat just enough food to live and not hurt yourself. Forget the positive mental attitude crap. It's usless.

It's your actions that make a difference, not how you think about it. Be positive all day, but let's see how positive you are when you have to deny yourself.

Bye for now...

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...