Thursday, July 26, 2007

I Am Still Losing Weight

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped onto the scale weighing in at 190.8-pounds.

This morning I had breakfast. I ate a stack of pancakes. This stack had three pancakes that were the size of a CD. That stack without syrup was 280 calories. When I added in syrup and butter that stack of pancakes turned into 485 calories.
Then I had my Choline Cocktail that added in another 130 calories.

The choline is to help boost memory. I purchase this product hoping it will help me be more alert without resorting to caffeine when I need a boost. The product uses sugar to sweeten it up. That sugar adds 130 calories to my total calories for the day.

Every little thing that I eat or drink that can add extra calories to my calorie total for the day I write down.

I am careful what I eat and as you can see I am getting results. I am slowly, methodically losing weight. I am not killing myself to get there.

I have to get going. I wish I had the time to write more.

Bye for now...

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...