Sunday, July 22, 2007

Hello weight losing fans...

I am slogging around this afternoon. I was out late last night and then I had to turn around and go back to work. It's a hard life right now. There is no regularity in my work schedule.

When I got out of bed around 3:45 PM I weighed in at 193.4-pounds. I am up from yesterday's weight.

I ate very well yesterday. I even got carried away snacking on potato chips and stuff like that.

I was at someones home and was invited in to eat. This was after I had just eaten a Wendy's Single Cheese Burger. I ate another hamburger, and 32 boiled shrimp.

I ate all of that and less than two hours later I was hungry again.

This is the most frustrating part of losing weight and that's the hunger. I am sitting here blogging now, and I am feeling hungry. I ate and now I am hungry again.

If you are like me you are going to struggle with this primary motivation to survive. That is to eat to survive is built into everyone of us. It's hard to say no. It's hard to deny self.

I like you have to continuously think about what I want to achieve with my weight loss. Sometimes the temptation brought on by hunger overwhelms me and I give in to my temptation.

It's just part of living to struggle. And I struggle.

Bye for now....

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...