Friday, June 29, 2007

Empty Calories In The Beers Added Up Quick

Hello weight losing fans...

Well I stepped onto the scale this morning only to see those digits flash even higher still. Oh my, oh my... What have I done this time?

It's the beers. Yep, I started drinking beer three nights ago after I had stopped drinking them for about two months. Man, they just add to the weight. Part of the problem is I didn't stop at one beer. I had more than that.

Needless to say I am up, up and away again. If I keep this up, I'll be up, up and away like a not so beautiful balloon. I stepped onto the scale this morning weighing in at 197.2-pounds.

What can I say? Not much. Did I expect this? Ummm, yes I knew it would happen. I knew I blew away my calorie count a few days ago at work. And I knew drinking four beers that night wouldn't help.

So here I am. I am heading back up to the 200-pound mark. Whoops...

Whoa Nelly...

I have no words of wisdom to share at this time.

I will say before I go that right now I am done eating for the day because I have almost consumed all 1,500 calories. I had a big batch of French fries for lunch and a hamburger. Those French fries were at least 400 calories, and the hamburger was almost six hundred calories.

Bye for now...

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...