Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Hunger Has To Be Dealt With

Hello weight losing fans. All one of you, or none.

Today I weighed in at 199.2-pounds.

That's better than yesterday. It's not much better. I thought sure by this time I would be down at 190-pounds. Nope, I'm still up playing with the 200-pounds.

Hunger A Weight Loss Problem
Yesterday I was talking with a woman who was saying she gets hungry and because of that she can't lose weight.

Well, I am sorry she gets hungry. I am sorry we all get hungry. This is the body's way of saying, "Feed me."

But, those hunger pains have to be resisted if anyone hopes to lose weight. I am here to tell you that eventually you get used to them. Here is why. It's because the body is lazy. It wants a convenient source of sugar and nutrients to get the energy it needs.

If you will realize that the body has to be conditioned to go after the body fat you will get over the severe hunger eventually. I have.

I don't have those gnawing hunger pains and the dizzy spells that I once had. I do get hungry, it's not so severe as it was.

I know that it's not easy to get used to restricting food intake. I am just like anyone. I like to eat too. But the benefits of shedding the pounds and getting thin again can't be over emphasized here. It's wonderful to be lighter.

Don't give up.

Bye for now.

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...