Monday, June 18, 2007

Still Hanging Under Two Hundred Pounds

Well, I got home to my place last night for a little while. I weighed myself and was 199.6-pounds.
That's four pounds more than the day I weighed 195.4-pounds.

Is this so traggic? Well, I would have liked it if I were lower. However, I did eat a bit more food the last two days than I usually do.

Let's see what happens over the next week.

Lately I have been eating more carbohydrates than I usually do.

Last night I had a slice of birthday cake. It was two inches, by two inches, by four and one half inches.
I haven't figured out the calories yet.
I estimate in the frosting alone it was 200 calories.

So what's my point? It's exactly as I have been writing. More food taken in eventually results in more weight. And since I have a tendency towards obesity, I gain quickly. Most likely you will too.

Bye for now...

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...