Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I Jumped Up Back Over Twohundred Pounds

I weighed in at 201.4 pounds this morning.
What happened? I surely don't know.

I haven't been eating so much that I would jump up so high of a weight in such a short time. Or did I maybe eat too much on Sunday?

Let's see. Saturday night I had a bowl of ice cream. On Sunday I had this huge roll. On both days I came in over my allotted calorie count.

Could this be my downfall? I don't know.

It Can Happen To you
It doesn't take a long time to start adding a pound here and a pound there. This is why I caution people to weight themselves everyday, and then write down that weight.

Because I was once so heavy, it wouldn't take a lot of food to start regaining all those lost pounds. It's because my body is used to storing fat.

If you are like me and you are preponderant, then you too will have the same trouble.

Write down what you weigh. Keep a diary of everything you eat. Then you will be able to see the results of your food consumption.

Bye for now...

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...