Thursday, June 28, 2007

My Food Menu

Just to let you know. This morning I stepped onto the digital scale weighing in at 195.6-pounds.
I am up from yesterday, but I am well below that 200-pounds that took me so long to bust.

Yesterday I had an interesting day. I consumed more than my 1,500 calorie day.

I had a lean pocket in the morning (260 calories), a glass of milk (150 calories), a slim fast shake (190 calories), At work I had a large sausage pizza (600 calories), a large piece of cake (600 calories), and in the evening a friend treated me to a Burger King Whopper (700 calories).

Yes, I blew way past the 1,500 calorie limit. Maybe it was the cake? Could this explain why I am up two pounds? Who knows?

I go up and I go down. I don't make days like yesterday a habit.

Today I had a turkey sandwich that someone gave me from last night.
It was a large sandwich with those large pieces of bread. I weighed each slice and calculated just one slice at 135 calories. So that sandwich came in at about 400 calories with the bread, the turkey, and the cheese.

This is all I have consumed for the day so far. I came in late last night so I made a deliberate attempt to get some extra sleep.

See my other post from earlier today...

2 comments:

Lizzy. said...

Oh my goodness.
I thought I'd never find another person trying to lose weight on here!
But low and behold I decide to take a look at updates before I log on I clicked on yours!

I am also trying to lose the pounds and started a blog to help me through my progression.

Let me tell you, losing weight is not easy.

But, it's nice to know that there are people going through the same thing.

Keep up the good work. :]

Anonymous said...

To Dave Dane:- Thankyou for taking the time and trouble to reply. Down the ages, aggressors have justified themselves, by saying, "We've got God on our side", and militant Islam is the latest in the long of such. The idea of God is so mesmerising, that once people they believe they are doing God's will, they're quite prepared to commit no end of atrocities in God's name. One way of opposing the "We've got God on our side" brigade is to show beyond reasonable doubt, that God is figment of the imagination. It may be just a wild goose chase: but presumably every little helps in opposing those members of "God's squads" who want to foist their views on everybody else. As you have noticed from recent news reports, militant Islamists have been quite active here in the U.K. during the last few days. I expect things to get a lot worse before they get better.

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...