Thursday, June 14, 2007

Imagine My Surprise At This New Weight

This afternoon I came home from work. I for the fun of it decided to weigh myself.
I stepped onto the scale and weighed 195.4-pounds.

I am indeed surprised. I guess all the sacrifice is showing some results.

Is the 200-pound barrier going to be a distant memory? Well, let's see.
I am not going to be so bold as to write that it's going to be a slam dunk getting down to 190-pounds from here.
After all I thought weeks ago that by now I would be down where I wanted to be.
It didn't happen. Oh well...

What Did I Eat?
Today's menu totaled in at 1,220 calories. I wrote this first because I want people to see what it's going to take to lose weight.

The last two days I have come in below 1,500 calories. This is because on Tuesday night I had a chunk of cake that shot me almost four hundred calories above the 1,500 calorie count.

I will say though that I did come in under the 2,000 calories recommended by the U.S. Government. I am such a good boy...

Today's menu:
  • Lean Pocket Pepperoni Pizza (280 calories)
  • Apple (100 calories)
  • Protein Drink (160 calories)
  • Coffee (0 calories)
  • McDonald's Cheesburger (300 calories)
  • Mixed Vegetables-two cups stir fried (100 calories)
  • Chopped Chicken-three ounces (120 calories)
  • Honey-tablespoon (60 calories)
  • Apple (100 calories)
  • Total 1,220 calories
    That's it I am done eating for the rest of the day.

I may have some tea with honey later, or I may drink a cup of grapefruit juice which will add 120 calories to the total. It's not much, but it does count.

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...