Wednesday, June 6, 2007

That Two Hundred Pound Barrier Crumbling Away

This morning I woke up and weighed myself in at 197.8 pounds

Well, I am blogging at home today. I am writing this and then I’ll send it off into psyber-space to join the rest of humanities pictures and words. My thoughts will join all the other thoughts and ideas.

There will go my suggestions whirling out into a cable and into some computers memory maybe never to be read by anyone. I won’t even be considered for my accomplishment. No one will realize I lost over 40 pounds in around seven months of working at it.

Maybe no one will read that my waistline is down more than four inches.

Who will know? Who will care? No one will care but me. That’s what matters anyway. No one lives inside this body but me. Well, maybe just me... There may be some disembodied spirits in here as well. Just kidding... Well, maybe I am...

I’m just a little fat man, hanging out at the food bar, pay no attention to me...

Not anymore, I’m not. Huh!

Down, Down, Down I am coming. Yah Hoo!

Oh how good I feel...

My uniform pants are hanging on me. The cotton uniform shirt that I got last year that shrunk in the dryer now fits again. I got this double sized cotton shirt and it shrunk. For a while there my stomach would stretch the material, as I would put it on. Now it just sags on me.

All my clothes are beginning to hang like sacks on me.

The pants that I could not button back on Thanks giving day are now puckering around my waste as I cinch my belt together.

Am I a happy camper? Yes indeed I am...

This morning I ate an omelet that I made with two eggs, two slices of American Cheese, and a couple of tablespoons of salsa. The total calorie intake for this morning was 310 calories. I also drank a can of Chocolate flavored protein (160 calories). Today’s total is 470 calories.

That’s all for now....

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...