Tuesday, June 26, 2007

He's Turning The Corner And Passing 200 Pounds

Hello weight losing fans.

All one of you. Hey, Hey, Hey it's another day here at the David Dane clinic for weight loss.
Remember I am the one who advocates losing weight sensibly, don't kill yourself.

I woke up this morning and weighed in at 194. 2-pounds.
Is that 200-pound barrier a thing of the past? Well, let's see...

Anyway I am turning that corner and I have officially shed 45-pounds since December of 2006.
Here is a key note: I didn't kill myself to get there.

Did I suffer with hunger? You bet I did.
Did I feel sorry for myself along the way? There were some days I wanted to quit.

Do I feel better? Unequivocally YES I do!

I can't stay to blog right now. Maybe I will be back later today.

Quickly: Today I had two breaded chicken patties (440 calories), mixed vegetables (60 calories), a slim fast shake (190 calories), and a glass of milk (150 calories)

I have to go for now.

Bye for now...

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...