Sunday, June 17, 2007

My Weight Today Is A Mystery

Well, I still am not in a location to weigh myself with a digital scale. I don't know what I weigh now.

I stepped onto an analog scale this morning and it say's I am over 200-pounds. I have a tendency to believe what I saw there. It's not completely accurate, but I did see an increase.

Last night I went to a Chinese buffet and ate more food than I usually do in one day. In one plate I had what I would eat in one day. I had two plates. I also ate two bowls of ice cream.

That was 400 calories just for the ice cream.

It's Sunday and I won't have access to a computer later in the day so I am going to have to go with what I have written here.

Bye For Now...

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...