Tuesday, June 5, 2007

That Barrier is crumbling

I blogged this morning. I am blogging again just to tell the good news. It's good news for me and me only. But, I am doing this for me anyway.

Just imagine my excitement tonight when I got home from work and stepped on the digital scale weighing in at 198.4-pounds. I was very surprised. I stepped on a different scale this morning and thought sure I was going to be over 200-pounds again today. It's not so.

Today's total calorie intake was 1,290 calories. I ate two packets of instant oatmeal for breakfast (260 calories). Then at noon I ate a Marie Callender's TV dinner.

My total calorie intake for those two meals came in at under 900 calories. I got home from work and thought that I could go without supper. Then I realized I really should eat something. I am not on a starvation diet. I am trying to set the example of sensible eating and dieting. As a result of that reasoning when I came home from work I ate another TV dinner. I ate a Healthy Choice Salisbury Steak Dinner.

I am trying to lose weight by reducing portion size and restricting calories to a sensible amount. I am not trying to fast the pounds off of me.

Fasting the pounds off only leads to malnutrition and problems due to insufficient food intake. I am not out to do that to myself.

You shouldn't either.

Bye for now...

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...