Thursday, June 14, 2007

Weight Watching Is So Hard

I heard someone today mentioning her sister lost 20 pounds doing weight watchers. Yeah, so what?

You mean to tell me someone needed someone else to take their money to do for herself what a little research and self discipline would have already done?

Who needs Weight Watchers? It's overpriced food, and overpriced advice.

Here is some Weight Watching advice. EAT LESS FOOD!

I guarantee if you eat double portions of the product Weight Watchers sells you will still be fat.
That's the truth.

Start looking at the side panels on manufactured foods at the calorie content, the sugar content, and the other nutritional values.
If you would do a comparison of Weight Watcher's food and regular food you will find that their food is pretty much like everyone else's out there.

Weight Watchers isn't doing you any favors collecting up your money.

I lost 43-pounds without Weight Watchers. I didn't use a diet pill, or phen phen, or any other gimmick to shed the pounds.

Here is why. If you get dependent on anyone system then you are stuck with that system. If it's the Doctor Atkin's diet plan, the Weight Watcher's plan, Doctor Godum Goopta, or any other plan; once you use it you're stuck with it.

There is no flexibility in any other plan but counting calories. That's it.

Cut back on the food portions. That's it. If you eat Ice Cream, then skip the cookies.

If you eat a big hamburger, then skip the Ice Cream desert. Or, if you must have the Ice Cream then get ready to give up something else in exchange for it.

You can have your cake and eat it too. Just write down that piece of cake and adjust your calorie intake for the rest of the day accordingly.

It's how much food you consume that gets us into trouble. Quit over eating and you will lose weight.

My Weight Today
This morning I weighed in at 197.2-pounds.

I am disappointed today. I planned on being down to 190 by now. That's what I assumed would happen.

Now, if I had eaten exactly 1,500 calories or less every single day maybe by now I would be at 190-pounds.

I like you get tempted to break my own rules. I eat a little more than I planned.
Man, the food was good...

I am so glad I didn't cut up my stomach just to lose weight. What benefit is there in forever, and ever, and forever, and ever never ever being able to over eat? (I wrote that on purpose.)

I mean every word of that question. What is it to not once in a blue moon eat a big bowl of ice cream? Or what is life if I can't eat a real big holiday meal?

All I am writing is you can't do that everyday of your life. This is what I am writing about. I am passionate about this.

Don't kill yourself just to lose weight. Golly, you have one life.

If you are fat, then admit it to yourself. Then take the action you need to get that fat off.

Your quality of life depends on it.

Bye for now...

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...