Thursday, June 14, 2007

Losing Weight Is No Picnic

Contrary to some people's belief losing as much weight as I have has been no summer picnic (Now almost 45-pounds and going down).This hasn't been like falling off a log which is easy to do.

It's been a real nerve racking challenge to lose weight. It's not over either.

In the beginning I struggled with gnawing, mind consuming, dizzy making, headache splitting hunger. I kid you not.

Even keeping to a system of weighing myself everyday, and writing that down has been a challenge. This is because during the last few years I have been prone to forget to do things.

Writing down every nibble of food has been troublesome as well. Of course for the same reasons just mentioned.

By the way, I'm not expecting my readers to feel sorry for me while reading this.

I am just trying to inform anyone who decides that it's time to shed those unwanted pounds to expect it be a personal trial. That's all.

If I could do it, then you can too.

Bye for now...

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...