Saturday, June 16, 2007

Well, It's Graduation Season And Time To Eat!

Well, I don't know how much I weighed today. I don't have my digital scale with me.

Yesterday I consumed:
  • Four chocolate raisin oatmeal cookies
  • Two beef sandwiches
  • Fried Chicken Thigh-one
  • Several fists full of Doritos
  • Pretzel Sticks-two
  • Beers-two bottles
  • Shot of tequila
  • Three scoops of ice cream
  • Piece of Cake

This morning I had a bagel with cheese on it.

Yesterday was a time for celebration. My friend's son graduated from the police academy.

We went over to their house and I pigged out a little bit.

I wonder what I will see when I stand on the digital scale.

Bye for now...

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...